Disney and Marvel Studios sent me on one of the coolest adventures of my life last October when I traveled to Shepparton Studios in London, England to visit the production of Thor: The Dark World.
While touring the outdoor sets, indoor sound stages, and various rooms full of props, weapons, proshetics and art, we learned a lot about the next chapter in Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Below is a list of content I published on Screen Rant from the set visit since the embargo lifted this week:
- 25 Cool New Things You’ll See in ‘Thor: The Dark World’
- Interview with Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Algrim/Kurse)
- Interview with Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
- Interview with Tom Hiddleston (Loki)
- Interview with Alan Taylor (director)
And the support editorials to go along with the features:
- Chris Hemsworth Discusses Relationship With Loki in ‘Thor 2′
- What ‘Thor 2′ Director Alan Taylor Wanted to Change About ‘Thor’
- Tom Hiddleston Embraces & Enjoys Being The God of Mischief in ‘Thor 2′
- ‘Thor 2′ Deals With The Aftermath of ‘Thor’ & ‘The Avengers’
- Thor 2: Alan Taylor Compares Malekith to ‘Star Trek’ Villain
- Executive Producer Craig Kyle Teases Potential ‘Thor 3′ Storyline
- Badass ‘Thor 2′ Character Posters & Nine Realms Locations Video
Thor: The Dark World releases in theaters on November 8, 2013.